Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Post Christmas Syndrome


Its always the same case whereby the moment you have a long break, you find it increasingly difficult to get back in gear. Work in every sense.

Christmas has been decent to me and this year the star of the show is..... My adorable 15 month nephew adriel!
Every week I see him and every week his dad comes up with a new trick for him. Just for this festive season he is trained to shout "HEY!" at the end of the jingle bells.
I have to say that he is quite amazing considering how he can fall, hit his head, start crying and still perform acts like "how does a bird fly" , "OMG" and even "Happy face" then back to crying again.


In the words of my uncle Bernard, he's on auto pilot.

kkk Enough reminiscent'ing back to work!
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews