Search This Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

This year has been great.

Sure you can see it as a year full of shit and drama. The rise and fall of MBH, the inner struggles as an artist, the decision to leave my previous company, the many hits and near misses even all the minor scares and the uncertainties of half ton and my friends.

But amidst all that, I made the resolution to venture out, found new best friends in Nicholas and Kader and a whole lot of buddies such as 4-3, Half ton, AE, Big3, Swim buds, ah wee, Ben Chee, SB gang and even my new found friends in reservists.

I got to enjoy the good parts of life.
Celebrated my birthday with love in Batam
Photo/food and mountain scaling journeys in the last historic train ride to Kluang
Worked with a great team in Aeturnus
Dinners and birthdays with the SB gang
Breakfasts by the park with The 4-3 gang
Basketball at NUS and the various others
Attended the weddings of many great friends
Insanity Exercises with Insane in the membrane
Watched my Nephew grow from a baby to a 15 month old circus act
Even ICT with the guys.

So even with all the uncertainty of the future.
Even with all the shit that gets spit on your face.
Even with all the quarrels and debates,

I look back and think. Guys and girls. I really loved this year and am thankful for all of you! May we continue in this great fellowship and move on to a new year. I am grateful for my life and if I had it my way, I wouldn't change a thing. Well maybe just a few things.. haha

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews