Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A little Back Dated

Been down for reservist for the past few days so i'm kinda out of action. Haven't woken at 5-6am daily since well... my last time in the force haha. But as a free lancer that also means no time for work...

Which also means.. no Income.

But yet when everyone comes to me asking if I can do a job for them I say.. sure!
Which normally means giving up all the excess free time that you can be spending with your loved ones.

Perhaps I need to learn to say no more often... yet more often than not those that come to me sound like they really need the help (not that i'm a last resort! *narrows eyes/pouts lips).

Well I've learnt that kindness has to be given appropriately the hard way. Pleasing everyone results in displeasing everyone and a potential drastic measure.

Gerard sent me this message a couple of days ago (along with some advice) as well and I think it's fairly appropriate

Don't wanna mess with this guy!

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews