Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2011

Chestnuts Singapore!

Here's something I did in collaboration with my buddy Shaun MD/CD T25 just last month.

In celebration of Chestnut's 15th year of local drama (Singapore) Spoofing!

Well we referenced and duplicated alot of "Classic" tv openings and I must say... campy cheese re-run duplicates are my sorta thing! haha.

Everyone's heard about the winning formula in making films. Be it the Hero's Journey or the various archetypes. Give the audience what they want, and its sure to be a hit! Singapore simply takes that formula to another level! The actresses change but the plot rarely does and I guess Chestnuts is one of the first groups to recognise that! lol...

There's 2 parts to this so follow the instructions and enjoy =)



JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews