Search This Blog

Sunday, December 4, 2011

2nd week of Advent "PEACE"

Ahh... Avent means its coming up to CHRISTMAS!...

Happiness...
So this week's Gospel and message is about Peace.
Funny how I was planning it to be decembers motto/resolution.
"Peace be with you and in my heart"

Been Kinda angst-y lately and just as I made that resolution, the priest was talking about it!

God really does work in wonderful ways.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A lady was sitting in an airport crying "all i want is to go home! all I want is to go home!"

A priest walks by and says how can I help you

She keeps crying and wailing. "all i want is to go home! all I want is to go home! I've been stuck here for 3 days and that's my flight on call but I've lost my ticket."

Looking at her shattered spirit and tattered clothes, the priest tried to console her saying "Please go wash up, I will try my very best to get you on the next flight home"

The moment she got up she scream! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
There's my ticket! She's been sitting on it for the past 3 days!

We all want to change and want to do things better.
But sometimes all we need to do is get off our butts to get things going!

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews