Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Inspired New Year 2012

First off a Happy 2012 to the Internet!

Well I will say that I have finally come to yet another turning chapter in my life.
Childhood>First day @ School>PSLE>'O's>'A's>Army>University>Work>Self employed
and at this juncture, I will say that I have witnessed a significant amount of 'happenings' in life to officially feel like I'm part of a bigger picture in our diverse universe.

Through 2011 I noticed a Junior Schoolmate of mine writing a lesson a day and I must say that I became rather inspired by it. Apart from that, I also received a book from Jackie by Swapan Seth, This Is All I Have To Say, Lotus Roli 2011, to which he wrote in it "Dear Jerome, Love is a clue. Be bound by it.



Its basically a book that writes about anything and everything, from friendships to ambition.
And after writing a quote or phrase, he would elaborate with a few passages of his interpretation on the matter.

So with all this inspiration around, I realise that I too have alot to say (sometimes too much) and perhaps I shall pen all this down so I may reflect upon it in the following year.

As such, here's the beginnings of a new collection in my life, that captures a lesson/thought a day!

001 # Hire people more capable than you but always keep yourself ahead of them
(Ricky Chew "Why should I hire people less capable than myself? Then I might as well hire myself and do the work alone"

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews