Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Shocked

I still can't believe it ended. I've been feeling uneasy... So uneasy that I started feeling depressed. And now that I say it. It is over. I've ran it through my mind, but never thought it'd be possible. I really did want to spend the rest of my life with you, and everyone knew. My only aim was to make enough to satisfy your every need. And then I'd pop those final words, those words that are not meant to be. Is it over? Has it ended? My soul is so crushed I cannot see. For all my future was planned around you, suddenly I know not what to do. I've made the biggest mistake of my life many years ago of letting go of the best I've ever had. Then my heart bled a bit and I never found anyone else that came close. But through fate and storms we forged our bonds and sooner than later my wounds had healed. Yet I was foolish enough not once not twice and now I think I truly deserve this capital punishment. What's mended is now a bigger wound but non thats greater than that which I tore from your side. I now have my head bowed low, not wanting to repeat my first crushing mistake of giving up on my dream, but not worthy to seek forgiveness. This is the 2nd time I see my future lost. The 2nd time it's my mistake. My tears try to drown me but I'm just too fat that I'll float. Good night

JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews